Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ceecee


Ceecee was my next one-on-one puppy charge.  Making the Beebee/Ceecee puppy exchange was just as much bedlam as I expected - at least I was prepared. I eventually emerged from their kennel, thorough/y kissed, etc. and with Ceecee in my arms.  She was trembling nose to tail!  Once in the get acquainted room she made it clear that she wanted to burrow into my lap coming up only to press her face on my neck for kisses.  The more I petted and and talked to her the happier she got.  At first there were a few snuffles and grunts (none of the puppies barked) but they gave way to just a peaceful sigh or two as she dozed contentedly on my lap.  I tried to get her to play but she wanted full body contact at all times.  I have never seen such an affectionate animal at any age.  This little dog so desperately wants a human friend to call her own, let's all hope she does not have long to wait.    

No comments:

Post a Comment