Sunday, January 26, 2014

Update on Good Dog Alum, Newman

Meredith (Pawsitive Experience) provided this update.

I received a nice letter from The Humane Society of Central Oregon's exec director thanking me for my donation. In the thank you letter, they featured a dog named, Newman, hard to adopt until he received extra help and training from the volunteers and staff when he came in shy and anxious, until they all worked with him. The exec director,  didn't know, Newman was placed by my wonderful neighbors. Newman is doing awesome, and is with an awesome family. He is adored by their three children ages 9, 8 and 3 years. He has been in my training classes and was the star student, and is signed up for more classes. He has come out of his shell and loves playing with my puppy, Remy, and now greets new strangers with confidence and asking for pets. He is in the perfect family. Thanks HSCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment