Sunday, February 3, 2013

Phillip has a Forever Home (Plus)

Phillip the sweet and amazingly mature pointer pup, has been adopted.  He is just so cute I'm not surprised that his stay at the shelter was fairly short. 

The "Plus" is a quick recap of my Thursday visit.  I knew the shelter was down to just a few dogs but I went up anyway.  I was met on the outer walkway by two volunteers walking one dog (Sadie).  When I arrived at the check-in desk area, I was told that the other adoptable dog was being spayed.  Adoptable doggy number three had been adopted a couple of hours before I arrived.  All though the shelter had been getting dogs in every few days from other OR shelters, they were being adopted almost immediately.  I opted to do some Bend errands with happy thoughts that we live in an area that truly values  these shelter dogs.  We are VERY lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment