Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dougy has moved and news


Dougy is now awaiting adoption in home foster care sponsored and coordinated by "All for Dogs Central Oregon", a wonderful all volunteer rescue group. A big exuberant puppy like Dougy can take a longer time to get adopted and a home environment is more comfortable than the shelter in these situations.

I hope to resume my dog walking soon, but Al has had some severe back problems - starting Christmas morning! He at last has a pain med that is working and will start PT next week so things are looking up.

PS
Hot news from Meredith:




I think Dougy is in my classes that just started. They have had him for five days. Nice dog, great family! It's an older couple here on Awbrey Butte.
Meredith Gage
Pawsitive Experience

1 comment:

  1. Dougy is fortunate to have new owners and my favorite dog trainer in town!

    ReplyDelete